Can you tell us what speaker system we use the most in our households?
Probably your mind’s turning around TV or audio player’s speaker. If so, then you aren’t right.
We do use computer speakers more than any other sound system.
Yes, that’s true.
For a “computer type of guy” a soundbar is not only an object of intensifying his home’s interior beauty but also very usefully a nice part of his home theater system as it operates with his PC.
Bestseller chart of soundbar
|1|| ||Samsung HW-A450/ZA 2.1ch Soundbar with Dolby...||1,276 Reviews||check the price|
|2|| ||Majority Teton Bluetooth Soundbar for TV |...||3,398 Reviews||check the price|
|3|| ||Bose TV Speaker - Soundbar for TV with...||3,823 Reviews||check the price|
|4|| ||TCL Alto 6+ 2.1 Channel Dolby Audio Sound Bar...||5,024 Reviews||check the price|
|5|| ||Samsung |HW-Q600A | 3.1.2ch | Soundbar |...||2,588 Reviews||check the price|
Soundbars eschew complicated wiring and configuration and provide upgraded audio quality. In fact, most of the people aren’t aware of the level of power and service a soundbar delivers.
If you buy a soundbar and can’t connect it to your PC, I know how you feeling as I faced the same problem the first time.
Don’t worry! I am here to guide you how to connect the soundbar to your computer. It’s easier than you thought.
Factors to be Considered before Connect Soundbar to PC
If you’re going to use the soundbar with your PC in a small room, a less powerful soundbar is enough. Where the sound comes from is also important.
So, when you’re going to purchase a soundbar, keep in mind these two factors: the size of your room and the source of the audio.
A 2.0 or 2.1 speaker array is common with soundbars when the number of the speaker does also matter with true surround sound. Some 5.1 soundbars even depend on virtual surround, instead of true 5.1.
You’ll naturally like to have the best audio quality, but you’ll miss the true surround sound if you use RCA. Most soundbar features cover multiple inputs.
You’ll have to consider these factors before you are to get a soundbar to connect to your computer.
The Soundbars You May Choose for PC:
- Easy setup with HDMI or Optical cable and...
- Wireless subwoofer for deep bass and flexible...
- Clear voice for enhanced dialogue clarity
- Alexa built-in for voice control of your sound...
- With Alexa, playing music is as simple as asking...
- Built in subwoofers for deep bass in 1 slim sound...
- Clear voice for enhanced dialogue clarity....
- DTS Virtual: X Virtual 3D surround sound; Standby...
- Bluetooth streaming that allows easy switching...
- Simple setup with HDMI, Optical or Aux connection
For both music and movie, Yahama’s sound quality is impressive and it’s Bluetooth and DTS decoding features complete it. It’s affordable and maintains a high-end sound quality. It’ll be difficult for you to get a soundbar that holds the combination of highs and lows within its price tier.
It has a built-in IR repeater and omitted HDMI port. For the range of sound, the 2.1 Yahama can be counted as one of the best soundbars for your PC; and its bass and treble are completely balanced.
In a nutshell, this soundbar shows a full dynamic of sound while being very reasonable in price. It’s louder, getting you to watch any films or listen to music enjoyable. You’ll get dynamic sound, Bluetooth with aptx, DTS, and Dolby Digital decoding and analog and digital inputs from it.
- Immersive 5.1 Channel Surround Sound For Gaming...
- Bluetooth V4.0 Aptx For Wireless Music Streaming
- Dedicated Subwoofer For Deep Immersive Bass
Razor is considered to be the best soundbar for personal computer rather than a home media center for its lack of compact and remote size. If your room size is moderate, Razor is a perfect choice since it produces enough sound.
But it’s being exceptionally priced at nearly 200 bucks. Perfected with a niche in the gaming space, this soundbar mainly specializes in gaming accessories like “mice like the Naga” etc.
You’ll find lots of low-end kick from the sub and be amazed by its powerful sound delivery. Razor is compact enough that you can keep it under your computer monitor.
You’ll find this soundbar labeled 5.1 in the market, but it’s actually virtual 5.1 surround sound; it boasts 5.1 audio. It has a host of connection options with both optical and analog inputs and standard Bluetooth.
It has no HDMI input or IR sensor, so you cannot use your own remote or control the audio through TV connectivity.
However, in spite of being 5.1, the Leviathan comes up with Dolby Digital, Dolby Virtual Speakers, Dolby Pro Logic íí, Bluetooth with aptx, Digital and analog inputs, space-saving design and so on.
Methods of Connecting Soundbar to Computer:
You’ll need to have a decent set of computer speakers whether you’re a musician, YouTube star, or a gamer. You can have a cool soundbar, but if you aren’t able to connect it to the computer, then having this device or not having it is all the same!
Soundbars work not only with televisions or other gadgets but also with the computer. You can connect them either wired or wirelessly just as you wish as most of the latest versions of soundbars use Bluetooth.
Many of people don’t know how to do it, though it’s an easy procedure that anyone can do. Anyway, we’re exhibiting step by step below.
- You can simply connect the soundbar to your PC with a standard 3.5 mm Jack. Connect the devices together by using a cable and plug the 3.5 mm jack in your PC’s 3.5 mm port. Now your soundbar is ready to use as an external speaker.
- Or you may connect it with Toslink cable, which is a standard optical audio cable normally used to connect to digital electronics. You get the cable and connect it to the soundbar. With other ports like USB, mouse, keyboard, etc earlier models of PC have a Toslink port on its sides or at the back. Plug the other end of the cable in the Toslink port of your PC. Now, this soundbar has been your computer’s external speaker.
- You can connect your soundbar wirelessly. To do that, you need to plug the power cable into the soundbar’s outlet and press the power button to turn on. Now you’ve to activate your PC’s Bluetooth by typing Bluetooth in the computer search bar; follow the prompts to turn the Bluetooth on, having accessed the Bluetooth menu. Do a scan for any close Bluetooth devices. After the soundbar is found by the PC, you click on “Connect”. You can use the soundbar as an external speaker of your computer once the Bluetooth connection is established.
It’s worth upgrading to a soundbar if you depend on your computer speakers. These devices are suitable for anybody to ensure an enhanced audio experience with no clutter. Just remember there’s a soundbar for your budget while ranging from high-end offerings to entry-level budget.
Before buying a bar, consider the factors we mentioned earlier. It’ll help you make the correct choice. We hope after getting one, you don’t have to worry or seek help to connect it to your computer. Just follow our methods to connect the soundbar to your computer and enjoy the music.