Do you feel like the road noise in your car is driving you crazy? Have you been searching for ways to reduce vibrations and block out loud noises when driving? If so, sound deadening material could be the solution. Sound deadening materials are specially designed products that aim to minimize outside noise from entering a vehicle’s interior, resulting in improved acoustics and ultimately a more comfortable ride experience. Let’s take a look at some of the best car sound deadening material on the market today!
1. Noico 80 mil car Sound deadening mat:
- Noico Black 80 mil is 1.5 times better than 50 mil sound deadening material, providing more effective insulation.
- Consists of butyl and has a weight of 0.7 lbs per 1 sqft.
- Has special embossing on the foil to ensure correct installation when rolled out with a roller.
- Comes in handy size sheets for easier cutting and installation processeses.
- Specifications: 80 mils (2mm) thickness; 18 sqft coverage area; 9 folded sheets; 19.5 x 15 inches sheet size.
- Automotive butyl and foil sound deadening saves more than 20% compared to competitors
- 1.5 times thicker material for 1.5 times more effective insulation
- KILMAT sound deadening weighs 0.5 lbs/1sqft for optimum efficiency
- Lightweight 80 mil sound-dampening material with special embossing on the foil to ensure it is installed correctly
- Handy size sheets for easier cutting and installation process
- Nominal thickness 80 mils, 18 sq. feet coverage area, 17 sheets in the stack, 9.8 x 15.7-inch nominal sheet size
3. Noico 80 mil 36 sqft car Sound deadening mat:
- Automotive butyl and foil sound deadening product that is cost-effective
- 1.5 times thicker than competitor products, giving more performance
- Made of butyl with a total weight of 0.7 lbs/1sqft
- Special embossing on the foil can be rolled out to ensure the correct installation
- Comes in handy size sheets for easy cutting and installation
- 80 mil nominal thickness with 36 sq. ft coverage area and comes with 9 sheets
- Noico 80 mil automotive butyl and foil sound deadening is cost-effective, providing more than 20% savings compared to competitors.
- 1.5 times thicker than other 50 mil materials, Noico delivers maximum performance and insulation.
- 0.7 lbs/1sqft weight ensures optimal efficiency.
- Special embossing on the foil can be rolled out with a roller to ensure proper installation.
- Sound deadening material comes in handy size sheets for easy cutting and installation.