Best Car Amplifiers Reviews 2019 Updated
Drawing a heart shape is one of the favorite tasks of kids when they start their lesson on how to draw. Even I had drawn lots of heart sign when I was kid because it’s easy to draw and adorable to look.
We loved to draw later when we grew up we realized how much important the heart is for a human body!
An American actor Robert Vallett quoted, “The human heart feels things the eyes cannot see, and knows what the mind cannot understand.”
A healthy heart is important for human body and an amplifier is same important for a vehicle stereo system. Actually, amplifier is the heart of car stereo system. A powerful amp can boost up the sound conversely a weak amplifier can make the sound dust and drank.
Do you want to get the best amplifier for your stereo system? Keep your eyes on my words
By this entire article, I will provide you 10 best amplifiers for car stereo system, be with me to get best-fitted amplifier (heart) for your stereo.
1. Rockford Fosgate R500X1D Prime 1-Channel Class D Amplifier
Table of Contents
- 0.1 1. Rockford Fosgate R500X1D Prime 1-Channel Class D Amplifier
- 0.2 2. Rockford Fosgate Prime 1,200-Watt Class-D 1-Channel Amplifier
- 0.3 3. MTX Audio THUNDER500.1 Thunder Series Car Amplifier
- 0.4 4. Rockford R300X4 Prime 4-Channel Amplifier
- 0.5 5. JL Audio JX400/4D 4-channel car amplifier — 70 watts RMS x 4
- 0.6 6. Hifonics ZRX1016.4 Zeus Car Audio Amplifier, 4-Channel 1000-Watt
- 0.7 7. Planet Audio AC1500.1M ANARCHY 1500-Watt Monoblock Class A/B 2 to 8 Ohm Stable Monoblock Amplifie
- 0.8 8. BOSS AUDIO R1100M Riot 1100-Watt Monoblock, Class A/B 2 to 8 Ohm Stable Monoblock Amplifie
- 0.9 9. Boss AR1500M ARMOR 1,500-Watt Mono Mosfet Amplifier
- 0.10 10. Pioneer TS-B350PRO 3-1/2″ High Efficiency PRO Series Bullet Car Tweeter
- 1 Wrapping It Up
Are you planning to install a dedicated subwoofer amplifier for your vehicle? If yes then the Rockford Fosgate R500X1D can be the best selection for your vehicle’s stereo system. The R500X1D is a value made Mono-D car amplifier that is rated at 500 Watt x 1 Channel at 2 Ohms RMS. Like other Rockford Fosgate amplifiers, the power rating of R500X1D conforms to CEA-2006 industry standards. The amplifier can function for both mids/highs and subwoofers.
This mono amplifier uses efficient Class-D circuit topology and MOSFET power supply technique. The amplifier has heavy cast aluminum chassis that competently draws damaging heat away from amplifier’s internal mechanism and ensures reliable long-term play. The included wired remote will facilitate you to control the amplifier’s volume level from the front seat of your vehicle.
The amp’s built-in power supply thermal sensors protect your amplifier from short circuit. Rockford Fosgate R500X1D also features cast aluminum heat sink, variable crossovers, muted turn on, RCA pass-through output and phase switch. The dimensions of R500X1D are 8.50 L x 6.80 W x 2.00 H inches.
Notable Features of Rockford Fosgate R500X1D
- 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover.
- Over current and Short circuit protection.
- 300 Watts x 1 at 4-Ohms, 500 Watts x 1 at 2-Ohms
- Cast Aluminum Heat sink with Stealth top mounted control panel
- Variable bass boost at 0-12 dB and 45 Hz
- Frequency response: 20-250 Hz.
2. Rockford Fosgate Prime 1,200-Watt Class-D 1-Channel Amplifier
Rockford Fosgate placed more power per square inch in their Prime class D amplifier than other series of amplifiers. So it will add more music power in your vehicle’s limited space. Moreover, the amplifier delivers power output without excessive regulation of power that means it will respond quickly to the peak demands.
Using this amplifier, you will get loud and clear bass from your vehicle’s stereo system. It is planned with On-board Punch Equalization with 18 dB of boost. Normally a multipurpose R1200-1D puts out 400 watts RMS to a 4-ohm subwoofer, but this amplifier will grind out 1200 watts RMS in a 1-ohm subwoofer setup.
This class d-1 amplifier is designed with an infrasonic filter that keeps the ultra-low inaudible bass notes away from spoiling your vehicle’s subwoofer system. The Tri-stage protection covers thermal, over-current and short circuits protection; it will defend your amplifier from electrical damages. You can maintain a wired remote with your amplifier to keep your amplifier’s bass impact at your finger strip. The amplifier comes with the dimensions of 13.8 x 9.3 x 4 inches.
- Remote PLC and RCA pass-thru outputs.
- 400-watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms and 800 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms).
- Tri-stage protection (thermal, over-current and short circuits).
- Class-D amplifier design.
- MOSFET power and output stages
- Variable Punch bass boost (0-18 dB at 45 Hz)
3. MTX Audio THUNDER500.1 Thunder Series Car Amplifier
You’ll get some visional MTX bass mojo when you install the MTX THUNDER500.1 mono amp in your vehicle’s stereo system. The amplifier is designed to work with an assortment of subwoofers and is capable of delivering up to 1000 watts peak power (means 500 watts RMS) in an amazingly small package.
This classy amplifier designed with high efficiency class D topology. The class D topology is preferred for driving subwoofers; it is also capable of minimizing power loss to heat when you keep playing music long. As the MTX THUNDER500.1 is a small size amplifier it fits with most of the vehicles, it also saves the space.
The amplifier features surface mount technology, and the design uses smaller efficient parts that adhere to the circuit board perfectly, and makes the amplifier vibration resistant. Install this amplifier with a nice set of subwoofer then you will hear sound that you haven’t hear before.
- Class D Topology amplifier.
- Selectable bass boost (0, 6, 12 dB at 50 Hz).
- Variable subsonic filter (20-50 Hz, 12 dB/octave).
- Surface Mount PCB.
- Frequency response: 20-220 Hz.
4. Rockford R300X4 Prime 4-Channel Amplifier
You already realized that Rockford Fosgate is an awesome amplifiers brand. The R300X4 Prime 4-Channel Amplifier is a proud member of Rockford Fosgate family. This prime series R300X4 4-channel amplifier can drive your subwoofers with 50 watt RMS power each, that will produce boom-blast bass for you. You can also switch the amplifier to 2-channel mode to run a couple of subwoofer with 150 watts RMS power each.
You can use Rockford Fosgate’s famous Punch boost and the high & low pass filter to get best possible performance from your subwoofer. The speaker level input allows you to hook this amplifier in almost all systems, even in a factory stereo system. The cast-aluminum chassis of R300X4 efficiently evaporates the heat from its internal parts and ensures reliable log-time play for the listeners.
The built-in sensors of Rockford Fosgate R300X4 keep the output current and power supply temperature in control which protects the subwoofers from short-circuiting damages. Once the amplifier starts function the driver seat of your vehicle will be your favorite seat for driving and traveling.
- 1. 50 Watts x 4 at 4-Ohm / 75 Watts x 4 at 2-Ohm / 150 Watts x 2 at 4-Ohm Bridged.
- 2/4 channel input switch and High-Level Input (4-pin).
- Class A/B Circuit Topology.
- Variable high- and low-pass filters (50-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave) on front and rear channels.
- Frequency response: 20-20K Hz.
5. JL Audio JX400/4D 4-channel car amplifier — 70 watts RMS x 4
If you are planning to stay in budget and satisfy your listening needs JL Audio JX400/4D 4-channel audio amplifier is only for you. Like other JL amplifiers this amplifier also made with top grade components that the JL is known for. These top grade components will ensure maximum heat management and provide high current flow that an amplifier should have.
The amplifier is able to provide 70 watts RMS by 4 channels to your vehicle’s stereo system facilitating you to hear loud and crispy music it any time. If you wish, you can also switch over the amplifier into 2-channel to power up a pair of subwoofers with 200 watts each. The JL also features with oversized transistors and a sturdy MOSFET power supply technology.
Here the changeable high- and low-pass filters allow you to tune the amplifier to be equivalent to your particular speaker or subwoofer system. The amplifier also features with speaker level inputs and preamp inputs & outputs and ready to function in almost every system. The JL Audio JX400/4D 4-channel amplifier will function for you year after year consistently with reliability and great sound quality.
- 70 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms and100 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms
- 200 watts RMS x 2 power at 4 ohms.
- Class D amplifier design.
- Input sensitivity: Low level input: 200mV – 4V | High level input: 2.0mV – 10.0V.
- 3-way protection circuitry including thermal, overload, and speaker short protection
- Dimensions: 7.68″W x 9.05″L x 2.09″H.
6. Hifonics ZRX1016.4 Zeus Car Audio Amplifier, 4-Channel 1000-Watt
Hifonics Zeus Elite amplifier is designed for delivering peak power into a vehicle’s audio system with a sophisticated outlook. The amplifier is proud member of Elite line up of Hifonics. Hifonics ZRX1016.4 Zeus is a 4-channel amplifier that is rated with 1000 watts RMS power.
You can also switch this amplifier into 2/3 channels operation. The Hifonics ZRX1016 features a PWM MOSFET power supply for utmost current levels, Military grade PCB, Illuminated Hifonics Logo, diagnostic indicators and a“Old School ” Hefonics heat sink that facilitate in dissipation of greater heat.
The amplifier also features with variable low pass and high pass filters along with short circuit, thermal and overload Protection. Whether you want to build a clear sound system or upgrade your existing audio stereo this Hifonics’s Elite amplifier will through you a tough competition to other amplifier disregarding it.
- Illuminated Hifonics Badge
- Zeus Series 4-Channel Class AB Car Amplifier
- Variable high-pass filter (60-1200 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Old School Hifonics heatsink provides superior heat dissipation
- Military grade PCB construction
7. Planet Audio AC1500.1M ANARCHY 1500-Watt Monoblock Class A/B 2 to 8 Ohm Stable Monoblock Amplifie
Make your powerful music station in your vehicle using this Planet Audio AC1500.1M ANARCHY 1500-Watt Monoblock Class A/B 2 to 8 Ohm Stable Monoblock amplifier. This Planet Audio AC1500 gives you the loudest sound that is enough to wake up the people in your flat. The amplifier comes with a remote subwoofer level control.
Planet Audio AC1500.1M ANARCHY has maximum power of 1500 watts at 2-ohm. Amplifier has MOSFET power supply facility that will enhance the sound of your favorite track. This Amplifier is designed to be flexible; here you can easily customize the sound of the stereo with bass boost and variable low pass crossovers.
The amplifier also features with short circuit, thermal and overload protection that will release your tension of longer playing episode. This Anarchy series of amplifiers are manufactured to break the system and to permit the users to customize and control their sound system as they need. Ultimately, one can live like a mobile anarchist, vivid and loud with AC1500.1M amplifier.
- 1. Monoblock Class A/B, MOSFET Power Supply
- Variable low pass crossover with variable bass boost
- Include Remote Subwoofer Control
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Dimensions is 10″L x 10″W x 2-3/16″H
8. BOSS AUDIO R1100M Riot 1100-Watt Monoblock, Class A/B 2 to 8 Ohm Stable Monoblock Amplifie
BOSS is a well-chatted brand in vehicle audio industry they are well known for their quality product. The BOSS’s Riot series is perfect for first time car audio buyers who are planning to add bass, ensure sound clarity and performance in their system at an affordable price range. Ramp up the bass and clarity of your stereo using BOSS Audio R1100M Riot 1100-watt monoblock class A/B 2 to 8-ohm stable amplifier.
The amplifier features with 1100 watts maximum power output and MOSFET power supply that smooth the process of wonderful listening experience each and every time. If you wish you can customize your sound system using variable low pass crossover, bass boost, and remote subwoofer Control. This Rio series amplifier has back lit illuminated logo which added an extra charm in the amplifier design.
The thermal protection circuit controls the power on/off and protects the amplifier from being tempered besides the protection circuit protects the amplifier from electrical short. Ultimately, this MOSFET power R1100M Riot 1100-Watt amplifier has all the modern facilities to be the great selection for a music lover.
- 1100 Watts MAX Power 1 Channel 2 Ohm – 250 Watts MAX Power 1 Channel 4 Ohm.
- Built-in crossovers skim selective frequencies.
- Variable low pass crossover and switchable bass boost.
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation.
- The Dimensions is 9.13″W x 10.44″L x 2.25″H.
9. Boss AR1500M ARMOR 1,500-Watt Mono Mosfet Amplifier
Are you searching an amplifier to get pure bass with sound clarity? Then Boss AR1500M monoblock Mosfet Amplifier will match perfectly with your demand. The AR1500M is a class A/B amplifier that features specific linear circuitry that increases sound accuracy and power output reducing distortion. The amplifier comes with a remote subwoofer level control and in a rich slim design.
The Boss AR1500M is an optimal automotive amplifier that fits in small space but produce powerful sound. The variable low-pass filter of the amplifier allows user to control the frequencies that pass through to the subwoofer, and the switchable bass boost let the user boost the low bass +18db.
To protect the amplifier from being extreme hot the manufacturer used automatic shut-off system in it. A wired remote facilitates you to control your subwoofer level for customized output and advanced sound. Finally, with the 1500 watts maximum power and MOSFET power supply you will feel every beat of your favorite music through this Boss AR1500M amplifier.
- 1500 W MAX Power, 1 Channel 1125 W X 1 RMS @ 2 ohm 563 W X 1 RMS @ 4 ohm
- Monoblock class A/B and MOSFET power supply
- Remote subwoofer level control
- Line and speaker level inputs
- Dimensions: 10-1/3″L x 5″W x 2-3/16″H
10. Pioneer TS-B350PRO 3-1/2″ High Efficiency PRO Series Bullet Car Tweeter
The smart looking Kenwood eXcelon X500-1 1000 W is a class D amplifier which is more efficient than class A/B amplifiers. This micro-chassis D class amplifier will consume less electricity, produce less heat, and be solution of a limited space installation. The amplifier has a maximum power output of 1000 watts. You can adjust the built in low pass filter if you wish to get the right bass for your favorite track.
The unique fin shape of the extruded aluminum heat sink keeps the amplifier’s interior cool and calm; it also reduces the distortion and extends the amplifier’s life. The amplifier has an intelligent thermal management system that continuously monitors the temperature and protects the amplifier from any overheating damage.
The variable low pass filters of the amplifier filter high frequencies out of the music and improves the sound quality and efficiency by permitting the low frequencies to pass the subwoofer. Overall, the eXcelon products of Kenwood are manufactured with the latest technologies to deliver highest sonic performance to the tune lovers.
- 300 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- Variable low-pass filter 50-200 Hz at 24 dB/octave
- Mono subwoofer amplifier and class D amp design.
- Frequency response: 20-200 Hz
- Bass boost (0-18 dB at 40 Hz)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 9″x 2-3/16″x 8-3/8″
Wrapping It Up
When I was a kid, I heard that the people who have the blueprint of the world or a certain area where ancient wealthy people lived find a lot of hidden treasure! Here you have the blueprint of world best car amplifiers now it’s your duty to find the best-fitted (treasure) one for your vehicle.